Change IP of Connectify0 on Flint?

TLDR: Is there a way to force the IP address of Connectify0 to something other than 10.202.0.2? I would like to make it 10.202.1.2 but every time I reboot, it reverts back to 10.202.0.2.

Details: My buddy and I have (2) campers in a permanent RV lot. We are sharing Starlink for low latency business (work) use. We then both have our own Tmobile (Calyx) hotspots to supplement for when Starlink drops out. Starlink is connected to a switch which then services the WAN port on EACH of our independent GL.Inet (Flint) routers. From there each router needs to combine our Starlink feed and our hotspot feed using Speedify.

I’ve managed to get one of the Flint LAN IP to change and stick (and work properly), but there are still IP address conflicts with Connectify0 since the routers are on the same network (connected to Starlink Switch).

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi, the virtual adapter IP seems to be allocated by Speedify servers, in your setup this is isolated to each Flint and used internally, it shouldn’t have any conflict.
I’m not sure I understood the setup, do you mean that the 2 Flints LAN ports are also connected to a switch (other than the shared starlink WAN switch) necessitating different LAN IP addresses (with DHCP disabled) or do you prefer to use the 10.202.x.x subnet?

Thank you for your prompt response TalaIM!

I was definitely not considering that the (2) machines were likely isolated. But that does make sense if that IP is being handed out on the Speedify side.

I do have both flint routers working now.

Thanks again!